Thursday, December 6, 2012

Winter Concert

WONDERFUL job in the concert tonight, orchestra students!  I am so proud of the way you performed and handled yourselves through all aspects of the concert.  We may need to move our next concert to a bigger place - the cafetorium can hardly fit all of us!

For 6th graders...I heard so many comments about how cool the glow-in-the-dark bows were.  You did a great job remembering everything!  And going from rest to ready position never took more than a second - all that practice paid off.  Dragon Slayer was amazing - you worked together well as a team, and everyone did their part to make ti sound good.

For 7th & 8th graders...everyone loved Wipeout!  You have really stepped up to the challenges I've given you - I need to pick out harder music next semester!  Remember when we were rehearsing Sinfonia in D at the beginning of the year, and I put on the recording, and it seemed really fast?  I want you to go listen to it now - it seems too slow to me!  You all rocked that performance tonight!

I am SO PROUD of all of you.  Congratulations on an excellent performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment